The tokenomics is centered around two types of assets: The first is Danerob's utility token, $DANE, and the other is Danerob's governance token, which will be used to empower the community to have a say in governance $GANE. Users will have voting power based on the $DANE token value in their wallet. Distribution of Tokens:
The Growth Fund and Play-To-Earn pools will be governed by DAO.
Tokenomics is the heart of the Danerob project and its implementation is a way for us to offer new perspectives in video games:
- Bypassing the usual e-sport circuits to make competition and remuneration through the game (Play-to-Earn) accessible to the greatest number and more remunerative.
- Decentralize the ownership and the in-game economy to make it fairer, more transparent and open.
- Partially decentralize game governance to put the players and the community at the center of development.
- Offer passive income to investors and companies supporting the game.
We would like to create a partially decentralized structure for users and players. Any community member will be able to create a proposal under the democracy page of Danerob and the proposals created will be evaluated by all community members. Each user will get a share of the prize pool in proportion to his voting power.
After the open offers are evaluated by the Danerob team, they will be directed to the development or marketing team for necessary action.
Each $DANE holder will have the possibility to stake his $DANE. It means to keep it for a defined period of time and obtain rewards in our investor incentive program from the predefined staking pool. Staking is done according to the liquidity mining concept: Three staking pools are proposed: Prize distribution will take place according to the table below.
Users will deposit $DANE tokens in their wallets into the staking contract provided under the investor incentive program and in return, they will qualify for the prize pool. Every deposit of the user will be a unique transaction and if the user wants to withdraw within 10 days after the deposit date, he will be subject to a penalty.
Users will deposit LP tokens in their wallets into the farming contract provided under the investor incentive program. In return, they will qualify for the prize pool. Every deposit of the user will be a unique transaction. If the user wishes to withdraw within 10 days after the deposit date, they will be subject to a penalty. Also, the reward pool for farming will be greater than that of staking.
These figures are indicative. These percentages can be re-evaluated at any time by explaining to the community why the change is required.
- 5% of the funds will be used to provide initial liquidity on DEX.
- 65% of the funds will be used to pay the development team.
- Marketing actions, such as partnerships, market access strategy, and outreach, will account for 25% of the total funds raised.
- Legal and accounting fees will represent 5% of the total funds.